A. PLAY STANDARD CHESS GAME
Simply push the chess pieces from its standard position.
B. PLAY A GAME FROM CERTAIN POSITION
In order to play here from a certain position, you will have to generate an FEN notation first.
For generating FEN, click on this link, Generate FEN, and follow the steps below.
- Layout the pieces and/or pawns according to your desired starting position. To do this,
- Press "Clear Board".
- Then, start arranging the pieces by clicking the required pieces at the left board.
- Press "Ready" and a pop up window will appear.
- Click "Ok" if White is to move first and "Cancel" if Black.
- Copy the code that appears in the box, paste it on the FEN box (see below) and press the "Start a certain position" button.
- Press the "Refresh Page" button once you finish copying so you can return back to this page.
If you want to restart the game at anytime, simply "Refresh" the page.
C. DISPLAY FEN NOTATION FROM CURRENT GAME